32bit please? <3
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Race, crash, win, lose around the iconic Sterlingstone circuit.
- Steering [Left Stick, A/D, Left/Right Cursor]
- Accelerate [Right Trigger, W, Up Cursor]
- Brake [Left Trigger, S, Down Cursor]
- Toggle Forward/Reverse [Button A, Left Shift, Right Shift]
- Change view [Button Y, Left Ctrl/Cmd, Right Ctrl/Cmd]
- Join Race [Start, Left Shift, Right Shift]
- Continue/Accept [Button A, Space]
The graphics quality can be change whilst the game is running using keys 1-6 on the keyboard. A gamepad is recommended for the best play experience.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sorry can't be done. There's a bug in Unity that makes the physics in 32 bit builds go all wonky :(
MAKE IT SO I CAN PLAY ON PC!
for now it goes in the bin.
If you download the Oddball_Racers_Win.zip file. Extract the files using your favourite decompression software. You can play on PC to your heart's content. Or are you saying the game crashes on your machine? If so can you provide more info please so I can fix your issue.
what im saying is that when i open it up it says press A and i did but it did not work so i tryed to plug in my controller but it still dont work
Ah I see, sorry. The controller needs to be plugged in before you start the app. For keyboard controls press [space] to accept and [left shift] to join the race. I guess that could have been made clearer in the game. Hope that helps. I recommend the a controller.